Applicants are requested to use the following application form:
Currently we do not accept new applications for small projects.
- Please submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge receipt of grant applications by email.
- Applications for small projects with contributions up to CHF 10'000 are periodically reviewed by the executive board.
Please contact Urs Watter if you need additional information regarding the application form or the application procedure.
If your application is approved, you will receive a grant confirmation letter. The grant funds will be made available as soon as PME has received a signed copy of the confirmation letter, the final budget and the final time schedule.
Approved projects are subject to the following conditions:
- The applicants provide PME with annual interim reports as well as, within three months from completion of the project, a final report and copies of all work products (such as books, articles, etc.).
- The final report informs about the activities financed by the PME's grant and results achieved therewith, expresses final conclusions, reports on media coverage and comments on (further) dissemination, follow up work etc. PME reserves the right and is authorised to entirely or partly publish the final report on its website.
- The applicants provide PME with a final financial report which provides details on how the funds made available by PME were invested for the project.
- All reports and statements are made available to PME both in paper and electronic form (by email).
- The applicants undertake to spend the funds provided exclusively in accordance with the project budget approved by PME. Material deviations from the approved project (including the time schedule) are to be justified in writing and are only permitted with the foundation's prior consent.
- The applicants undertake to return to PME funds made available by PME which are not invested for the project.
- The relations between applicants and PME are subject to Swiss law; Zurich/Switzerland is the place of jurisdiction.
The foundation will adjust the requirements in accordance with the type and scope of the project.